These questions are guidelines for parents. If the child has any of these problems, then he needs to be attended to
Is the child
- Easily distracted.
- Misses details.
- Frequently switches from one activity to another.
- Having difficulty in maintaining focus on a task.
- Becomes bored with a task after just a few minutes.
- Not listening when spoken to.
- Day dreaming often.
- Having difficulty in processing information.
- Having difficulty in planning and organizing a task.
- Having delayed speech.
- Having poor eye contact.
- Unable to engage socially or emotionally with caregiver.
- Having stereotypical body movement.
- Having preferences for solitary play.
- Displaying marked need for sameness.